Meet Woodstock. She is a wildflower at heart but dependable. Thanks to her handsome size and ergonomic design, she makes carrying a lot of gear a care-free breeze.
In a sea of backpacks, the Woodstock stands out among the crowd. She has a sleek and stylish look, isn't bulky or boring and is very comfortable to wear for hours on end. Our magic touch of organization didn’t miss this backpack either, there are 19 different compartments (say, what?!) to keep everything in order. From our popular back wallet pocket, 3 clear interior envelope pockets (to see what’s where) she’s a bag that won’t leave you searching endlessly for what you need.
The woodstock is a great backpack and an ideal choice for exploring, parenting and travel. With a specific passport pocket and a wallet compartment that sits against your back, valuables are protected and kept closer to your body. The padded backpack straps are really comfortable to wear when you’re carrying a lot of gear or going long distances. The top handle and zipper closure make it easy to grab and go quickly.
Padded all around, this bag will protect your gear while you’re out seeing the world. The removable dividers organize lenses, camera body and more. Plus a laptop (up to 13”) fits neatly in it’s own compartment. For tablets, magazines or larger laptops (up to a 15”) they slide in along the sides of the removeable dividers.
Made with our exclusive Cambrio material. Vegan friendly, abrasion and water resistant
12" L x 7" W x 14.5" H
Dimensions, Gear & What you Get:
Overall measures 12" L x 7" W x 14.5" H
Weight: 3.2 lbs
Gold hardware on all colors
Storage & Pockets:
- 3 Padded & adjustable dividers (with velcro) with 4 slots, removable from bag
- 2 front zipper pockets (4.5” x 5”)
- Front envelope pocket with magnetic closure (5” x 6”)
- Back credit card wallet pocket - 6 credit card slots, 1 big envelope pocket, 2 smaller open pockets and 1 big zipper mesh pocket - (6"x 4")
- Interior Zipper pocket (7" x 6")
- 3 Interior clear envelope pockets (3" x 5")
- Interior Laptop Divider
Gear Notes From Kelly:
- Easy Carry & Hands Free - The padded backpack straps are easy & comfortable to wear all day even if you have your bag packed out with gear; a great choice for those of you with bad backs as it distributes the weight evenly.
- Pocket Organization - Woodstock’s pockets keep me organized while doing life & shooting. Back-up batteries, SD Cards, phone, keys fit easily into the front 3 pockets and will keep you organized while on the go.
- Lens - Fits up to a 13" (spaces to hold 3 lenses)
- Camera - Holds a pro camera body or standard body + grip OR a camera body with lens attached
- Bottles - Water bottles & baby bottles fit well (can hold up to 4)
- Laptop - will hold several sizes of laptops up to a 13" Macbook Pro inside the laptop compartment or a 15” laptop along the sides of the padded divider
- Tablet - Fits a tablet (up 15")
- Adjustable and padded backpack straps (32" L, when fully extended)
- Top Handle / Grab Strap (4” Strap drop)
Returns & Exchanges
At We want your experience to be exceptional! So if you are not happy with your Kelly Moore purchase, you can return or exchange your product, in perfect condition, within 10 days of receiving your bag. We only accept returns that were purchased from the Kelly Moore Bag Website, and no other retail location.Return instructions: Please contact us at email@example.com to request a return. In the subject line, please include the word “return" AND your order number. In the email, please let us know why you want to return your product. Once approved, you will need to send your bag back to the address provided. For domestic orders we will email you a shipping label and cover the shipping costs. Sorry international customers, you’ll have to cover the shipping for your return. You should see your credit within 10 business days of receiving your return
If for any reason, you are not happy with your Kelly Moore Bag, you can exchange your product, in perfect condition, within 10 days of receiving your bag.
We only accept exchanges of bags that were purchased from the Kelly Moore Bag Website, and no other retail location. To request an exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the word, "exchange" in the subject line, as well as your order number.
Once we approve your exchange, you can mail your bag back to the address we provide. For domestic orders we will email you a return label and cover the shipping costs. For international orders you will be required to pay for the return shipping and reshipment.
Your Kelly Moore Bag is covered under a general manufacturer's warranty for 1 year from the date of your purchase. This warranty only includes defects in workmanship and manufacturing.
This warranty does not include scratches or tears of the surface of your bag due to misuse or abuse. This warranty does not include the wear of materials that may occur after extended use of the product. This warranty does not cover any loss of equipment or time. If the damage to your Kelly Moore Bag falls within our warranty, we will be happy to replace or repair your bag. We reserve the right to refuse warranty based on customer service discretion. Please note that we ONLY warranty bags purchased from approved retailers. You can see our full list of retailers at the link above.
To submit a warranty claim, please email us at: email@example.com. Include a photo of the damage, where your purchased your bag, your current address and phone number and the serial number found on the inside tag of your bag. If you purchased your bag from the Kelly Moore Bag website, please include your original order number. If you purchased your bag in a retail store, please include a copy of your original receipt.