Meet Woodstock. She is a wildflower at heart but dependable. Thanks to her handsome size and ergonomic design, she makes carrying a lot of gear a care-free breeze.
In a sea of backpacks, the Woodstock stands out among the crowd. She has a sleek and stylish look, isn't bulky or boring and is very comfortable to wear for hours on end. Our magic touch of organization didn’t miss this backpack either, there are 19 different compartments (say, what?!) to keep everything in order. From our popular back wallet pocket, 3 clear interior envelope pockets (to see what’s where) she’s a bag that won’t leave you searching long for what you need.
The woodstock is a great backpack and an ideal choice for exploring, parenting and travel. With a specific passport pocket and a wallet compartment that sits against your back, valuables are protected and kept closer to your body. The padded backpack straps are really comfortable to wear when you’re carrying a lot of gear or going long distances. The top handle and zipper closure make it easy to grab and go quickly.
Padded all around, this bag will protect your gear while you’re out seeing the world. The removable dividers organize lenses, camera body and more. Plus a laptop (up to 13”) fits neatly in it’s own compartment. For tablets, magazines or larger laptops (up to a 15”) they slide in along the sides of the removeable dividers.
Made with our exclusive Cambrio material. Vegan friendly, abrasion and water resistant
12" L x 7" W x 14.5" H
Dimensions, Gear & What you Get:
Overall measures 12" L x 7" W x 14.5" H
Weight: 3.2 lbs
Gold hardware on all colors
Storage & Pockets:
- 3 Padded & adjustable dividers (with velcro) with 4 slots, removable from bag
- 2 front zipper pockets (4.5” x 5”)
- Front envelope pocket with magnetic closure (5” x 6”)
- Back credit card wallet pocket - 6 credit card slots, 1 big envelope pocket, 2 smaller open pockets and 1 big zipper mesh pocket - (6"x 4")
- Interior Zipper pocket (7" x 6")
- 3 Interior clear envelope pockets (3" x 5")
- Interior Laptop Divider
Gear Notes From Kelly:
- Easy Carry & Hands Free - The padded backpack straps are easy & comfortable to wear all day even if you have your bag packed out with gear; a great choice for those of you with bad backs as it distributes the weight evenly.
- Pocket Organization - Woodstock’s pockets keep me organized while doing life & shooting. Back-up batteries, SD Cards, phone, keys fit easily into the front 3 pockets and will keep you organized while on the go.
- Lens - Fits up to a 13" (spaces to hold 3 lenses)
- Camera - Holds a pro camera body or standard body + grip OR a camera body with lens attached
- Bottles - Water bottles & baby bottles fit well (can hold up to 4)
- Laptop - will hold several sizes of laptops up to a 13" Macbook Pro inside the laptop compartment or a 15” laptop along the sides of the padded divider
- Tablet - Fits a tablet (up 15")
- Adjustable and padded backpack straps (32" L, when fully extended)
- Top Handle / Grab Strap (4” Strap drop)
Shipping & Returns:
We offer Free Shipping and Easy Returns & Exchanges on all orders (some exceptions apply, read below).
Delivery Methods - We have them all! Shipping rates vary from UPS to USPS (ground to next day), just put this in the cart & you’ll see!
Domestic Shipping - We ship your order the same day If you order before noon (EST) Mon - Fri from Jacksonville, FL
If an order is placed after noon it will be shipped the following day. You know what they say, “The early bird gets the...delivery”
We don’t ship on our days off so if you order a bag at 12:01 pm on Friday, it will be shipped on Monday.
Shipping companies don’t work weekends either. So for example, if you choose 2 day shipping ordering on Thursday you won’t get it until Monday. Same goes with Overnight, you’ll get it the next business day.
International shipping - want to know how much it costs? Calculate by adding this bag to the cart & see our shipping rates.
Be aware of customs!! They may require additional fees before releasing your goods, these aren’t from us so we don’t know the amount. If you don’t pay the customs or broker fees, you pretty much won’t get a bag. We also can’t track the return of your bag to us nor issue credits, sorry guys.
Shipping on average takes about 3 weeks (via USPS).
Returns & Exchanges
We want your experience to be exceptional! So if you are not happy with your Kelly Moore purchase, you can return or exchange your product, in perfect condition, within 10 days of receiving your bag. We only accept returns that were purchased from the Kelly Moore Bag Website, and no other retail location.
Please contact us at email@example.com to request a return. In the subject line, please include the word "return" AND your order number. In the email, please let us know why you want to return your product.
Once approved, please mail your bag to the address provided. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the bag back to us.
Please allow 2 weeks for your return to be processed and the funds to be refunded.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exchange. In the subject line, please include the word, "exchange" AND your order number.
Once approved, please mail your bag to the address provided. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the bag back to us. Once we receive your return, we will ship your new bag out to you. Kelly Moore Bag will cover the cost of shipping your bag to you.