Meet Libby, she loves to travel and can carry all of your gear, far more than most totes. Proudly coined as Pioneer Woman’s “spirit animal,” the Libby 2.0 is all you’ve ever wanted and more in an organized, carry-EVERYTHING tote. Libby loves to ride, especially a top a roller bag. She has it all...organization and loads of room to spare.
One of the best features of Libby is her back pocket that opens to attach a top a roller bag. When not in use, it zips closed to a slit pocket a perfect spot for a tablet (up to 10”). Libby can adjust to the size you need depending on what you’re carrying. She can tote a lot of gear and is the perfect size for an overnight stay or even a carry-on. Loved by the over-prepared mom for a diaper bag (yeah you know who you are) or the photographer who wants to carry all their gear in one bag and keep it all together.
Libby has a LOT of pockets, 9 to be exact. Six on the outside, two of which are open pockets on each side for quick access. The inside is padded for protection and includes a special laptop slot (up to 15”) as well as 3 clear easy access pockets so you can see where everything is. The 5 adjustable padded dividers can fit several lenses and beyond, but are removable if you need to pack more. Carry over your shoulder, cross body or on top of your suitcase.
Made with our exclusive Cambrio material. Vegan friendly, abrasion and water resistant
17” L x 6” W x 12” H
Dimensions, Gear & What you Get:
Overall measures 17” L x 6” W x 12” H
Weight: 3.8 Lbs.
Stone has Silver Hardware and Orange & Saddle have Gold Hardware
Storage & Pockets:
- 5 Padded & adjustable divider (with velcro) with 6 slots, removable from bag
- 2 front zipper pockets (5.5" x 5.5")
- 1 front slim zipper pocket (11” x 7.5”)
- 2 side open pockets (4.5” x 6”)
- 1 interior laptop divider (up to 15” laptop)
- 3 clear interior envelope pockets (3" x 5")
- 1 back convertible zipper pocket / slit for roller bag (10” L)
Gear Notes From Kelly:
- Robust size - I like this bag because it holds all of my gear when I’m doing a job. I use this as my haul-everything bag and then bring a smaller crossbody to keep the essentials on me while shooting.
- Pocket Organization - Libby’s pockets keep me organized while doing life & shooting. Back-up batteries, SD Cards, phone, keys never will be lost at the bottom of your bag again, well unless your husband moves it.
- Lens - Fits up to a 10" (spaces to hold 5 lenses)
- Camera - Holds a pro camera body or standard body + grip & a camera body with lens attached
- Laptop & tablet - special compartment for laptop (up to 15”) and back convertible magazine pocket fits a tablet (up to 10”)
- Double Shoulder straps (strap drop - 10”)
- Crossbody messenger strap - extendable to 50” L
Returns & Exchanges
At We want your experience to be exceptional! So if you are not happy with your Kelly Moore purchase, you can return or exchange your product, in perfect condition, within 10 days of receiving your bag. We only accept returns that were purchased from the Kelly Moore Bag Website, and no other retail location.Return instructions: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return. In the subject line, please include the word “return" AND your order number. In the email, please let us know why you want to return your product. Once approved, you will need to send your bag back to the address provided. For domestic orders we will email you a shipping label and cover the shipping costs. Sorry international customers, you’ll have to cover the shipping for your return. You should see your credit within 10 business days of receiving your return
If for any reason, you are not happy with your Kelly Moore Bag, you can exchange your product, in perfect condition, within 10 days of receiving your bag.
We only accept exchanges of bags that were purchased from the Kelly Moore Bag Website, and no other retail location. To request an exchange, please email us at email@example.com. Please include the word, "exchange" in the subject line, as well as your order number.
Once we approve your exchange, you can mail your bag back to the address we provide. For domestic orders we will email you a return label and cover the shipping costs. For international orders you will be required to pay for the return shipping and reshipment.
Your Kelly Moore Bag is covered under a general manufacturer's warranty for 1 year from the date of your purchase. This warranty only includes defects in workmanship and manufacturing.
This warranty does not include scratches or tears of the surface of your bag due to misuse or abuse. This warranty does not include the wear of materials that may occur after extended use of the product. This warranty does not cover any loss of equipment or time. If the damage to your Kelly Moore Bag falls within our warranty, we will be happy to replace or repair your bag. We reserve the right to refuse warranty based on customer service discretion. Please note that we ONLY warranty bags purchased from approved retailers. You can see our full list of retailers at the link above.
To submit a warranty claim, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a photo of the damage, where your purchased your bag, your current address and phone number and the serial number found on the inside tag of your bag. If you purchased your bag from the Kelly Moore Bag website, please include your original order number. If you purchased your bag in a retail store, please include a copy of your original receipt.