Meet Austin. Mamma once said, “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” and the same goes with bags. Austin is much more than meets the eye at first glance.Austin, TX, may seem like a quaint & cool college spot, but really it is vast, loud and well, proudly weird. Like this bag & it’s namesake, Austin is much larger and more marvelous than it may seem at first glance. This is our only bag without a dedicated top zipper closure, but hey, no need to flip. With a handy magnetic tab and a protective drawstring closure, your gear is not only safe but accessible to capture perfect shots in the nick of time.
Austin is a great bucket bag style that offers so much more than your lost everything, fumbling around fashion bag. She's perfect for exploring and sightseeing for hours on end (thanks to its lightweight frame) or for the hobby photographer who doesn’t have much gear to carry (yet). Surprisingly, this cross-body bag also fits way more than you think including 3 compartments for a camera, lens and accessories thanks to the removable divider with padding. Tablets and notebooks can tuck-in along the sides of the padded divider as well.
Austin maybe a bit weird, but she has loads of organizational bells and whistles. Boasting 7 pockets, one of which is large enough to hold most tablets and 2 front zipper pockets for an extra battery pack or cell phone to stay safe as you dance in the streets, or um walk briskly to your next appointment. Carry over your shoulder or cross-body because it comes with two straps and they are both removable.
Made with our exclusive Cambrio material. Vegan friendly, abrasion and water resistant
12" L x 6" W x 11.5" H
Dimensions, Gear & What you Get:
Overall measures: 12" L x 6" W x 11.5" H
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Storage & Pockets:
- 2 Padded & adjustable dividers (with velcro) with 3 slots, removable from bag
- 2 Front Zipper Pockets (6.5” x 5”)
- Front Long slit envelope pocket - great for most tablets (9” x 6”)
- Back zipper pocket (6.5” x 5.5”)
- Interior zipper pocket (6" x 5")
- 2 Clear envelope slit pockets (3.5" x 4")
Gear Notes From Kelly:
- Partner for the Job - The Austin works great to pair with a larger bag (try The Libby 2.0 or Jude) for a shoot. Pack all your gear in the larger bag, then tote Austin cross-body as you shoot for the event. The 3 slots in the divider are enough to hold lenses with room to spare for the other essentials. The Austin is lightweight and will hold all you need without killing your back.
- Easy Access - The Austin is one of the easiest of our bags to get in and out of in a snap. With the magnetic strap closure it allows you to change a lens without the hassle.
- Lens - This bag can carry, up to a 10" lens, flash, phone, batteries and other accessories
- Camera - Holds a pro camera body or standard body + grip OR a camera body with lens attached
- Tablet - Carries up to a 10" tablet
- Removable Shoulder Strap 15" L (9” Strap drop)
- Removable Crossbody messenger strap - extendable to 46” L
Shipping & Returns:
We offer free shipping, returns & exchanges on all domestic orders (some exceptions apply read below)
Delivery Methods - We have them all! Shipping rates vary from UPS to USPS (ground to next day), just put this in the cart & you’ll see!
Domestic Shipping - We ship your order the same day If you order before noon (EST) Mon - Fri from Jacksonville, FL
If an order is placed after noon it will be shipped the following day. You know what they say, “The early bird gets the...delivery”
We don’t ship on our days off so if you order a bag at 12:01 pm on Friday, it will be shipped on Monday.
Shipping companies don’t work weekends either. So for example, if you choose 2 day shipping ordering on Thursday you won’t get it until Monday. Same goes with Overnight, you’ll get it the next business day.
International shipping - want to know how much it costs? Calculate by adding this bag to the cart & see our shipping rates.
Be aware of customs!! They may require additional fees before releasing your goods, these aren’t from us so we don’t know the amount. If you don’t pay the customs or broker fees, you pretty much won’t get a bag. We also can’t track the return of your bag to us nor issue credits, sorry guys.
Shipping on average takes about 2 weeks (via USPS).
Returns & Exchanges
We want your experience to be exceptional! So if you are not happy with your Kelly Moore purchase, you can return or exchange your product, in perfect condition, within 10 days of receiving your bag. We only accept returns that were purchased from the Kelly Moore Bag Website, and no other retail location.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return. In the subject line, please include the word "return" AND your order number. In the email, please let us know why you want to return your product.
Once approved, you will need to send your bag back to the address provided. For domestic orders we will email you a shipping label and cover the shipping costs. Sorry international customers, you’ll have to cover the shipping for your return.
You should see your credit within 10 business days of receiving your return to the same card you paid with.
Please contact us at email@example.com to request an exchange. In the subject line, please include the word, "exchange" AND your order number.
Once approved, you will need to send your bag back to the address provided. For domestic orders we will email you a shipping label and cover the shipping costs. Sorry International customers, you’ll have to cover the return shipping & new shipment for your exchange.