Meet Sues. She loves adventure and organization. Sues carries a lot without weighing anyone else down. Called, “the photographers fav,” she will not disappoint.
Style meets organization in this fully functioning tote. With six pockets on the outside alone, the 2 Sues scares away the unorganized days and embarrassing moments of digging in your dark bag while everyone waits in line behind you.
Sues is an everyday companion, she rides along comfortably for hours on end with ease.. Carry either on the shoulder or cross-body (both straps are removable) and customize this bag to meet your needs as they change with our removable and adjustable padded dividers. Interior organization fits your camera, lenses, bottles and more. Laptops, tablets & magazines fit between the dividers & the bag. The built-in wallet compartment on the back saves space as well.
Sues is proud of her extra padding so she can protect everything you want to carry. She has been called, “The photographer's favorite” and she is our longest standing best seller!
Made with our exclusive Cambrio material. Vegan friendly, abrasion and water resistant
15.5” L x 6” W x 11” H
Dimensions, Gear & What you Get:
Overall measures 15.5” L x 6” W x 11” H
Weight: 3.2 lbs
Stone & Shadow colors have silver hardware
Orange & Saddle colors have gold hardware
Storage & Pockets:
- 2 Padded & adjustable dividers (with velcro) with 3 slots, removable from bag
- 2 front zipper pockets (5" x 5")
- 2 front magnetic snap pockets (5.5" x 5")
- 1 back envelope pocket (5" x 6")
- 1 back credit card wallet pocket with mesh zipper pocket (7"x 6")
- 1 interior zip pocket (dims?)
- Quick Access - I like this bag because I can keep it open & get in and out quickly. A must for mom’s on the go, travelers or the photographer who’s changing lenses often.
- Pocket Organization - Sue’s pockets keep me organized while doing life & shooting. Back-up batteries, SD Cards, phone, keys never will be lost at the bottom of your bag again, well unless your kid moves it.
- Lens - Fits up to a 9" (spaces to hold 3 lenses)
- Camera - Holds a pro camera body or standard body + grip & a camera body with lens attached
- Bottles - Water bottles & baby bottles fit well (can hold up to 3)
- Laptop & tablet - fit easily between the bag and divider or without dividers.
- Shoulder strap - 15.5” Strap drop? (had height)
- Crossbody messenger strap - extendable to 49” L
STONE // SILVER HARDWARE
SHADOW // SILVER HARDWARE
ORANGE // GOLD HARDWARE
SADDLE // GOLD HARDWARE
Shipping & Returns:
We offer free shipping, returns & exchanges on all domestic orders (some exceptions apply read below)
Delivery Methods - We have them all! Shipping rates vary from UPS to USPS (ground to next day), just put this in the cart & you’ll see!
Domestic Shipping - We ship your order the same day If you order before noon (EST) Mon - Fri from Jacksonville, FL
If an order is placed after noon it will be shipped the following day. You know what they say, “The early bird gets the...delivery”
We don’t ship on our days off so if you order a bag at 12:01 pm on Friday, it will be shipped on Monday.
Shipping companies don’t work weekends either. So for example, if you choose 2 day shipping ordering on Thursday you won’t get it until Monday. Same goes with Overnight, you’ll get it the next business day.
International shipping - want to know how much it costs? Calculate by adding this bag to the cart & see our shipping rates.
Be aware of customs!! They may require additional fees before releasing your goods, these aren’t from us so we don’t know the amount. If you don’t pay the customs or broker fees, you pretty much won’t get a bag. We also can’t track the return of your bag to us nor issue credits, sorry guys.
Shipping on average takes about 2 weeks (via USPS).
Returns & Exchanges
We want your experience to be exceptional! So if you are not happy with your Kelly Moore purchase, you can return or exchange your product, in perfect condition, within 10 days of receiving your bag. We only accept returns that were purchased from the Kelly Moore Bag Website, and no other retail location.
Please contact us at email@example.com to request a return. In the subject line, please include the word "return" AND your order number. In the email, please let us know why you want to return your product.
Once approved, you will need to send your bag back to the address provided. For domestic orders we will email you a shipping label and cover the shipping costs. Sorry international customers, you’ll have to cover the shipping for your return.
You should see your credit within 10 business days of receiving your return to the same card you paid with.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exchange. In the subject line, please include the word, "exchange" AND your order number.
Once approved, you will need to send your bag back to the address provided. For domestic orders we will email you a shipping label and cover the shipping costs. Sorry International customers, you’ll have to cover the return shipping & new shipment for your exchange.