Meet Libby, she loves to travel and can carry all of your gear, far more than most totes. Proudly coined as Pioneer Woman’s “spirit animal,” the Libby 2.0 is all you’ve ever wanted and more in an organized, carry-EVERYTHING tote. Libby loves to ride, especially a top a roller bag. She has it all...organization and loads of room to spare.
One of the best features of Libby is her back pocket that opens to attach a top a roller bag. When not in use, it zips closed to a slit pocket a perfect spot for a tablet (up to 10”). Libby can adjust to the size you need depending on what you’re carrying. She can tote a lot of gear and is the perfect size for an overnight stay or even a carry-on. Loved by the over-prepared mom for a diaper bag (yeah you know who you are) or the photographer who wants to carry all their gear in one bag and keep it all together.
Libby has a LOT of pockets, 9 to be exact. Six on the outside, two of which are open pockets on each side for quick access. The inside is padded for protection and includes a special laptop slot (up to 15”) as well as 3 clear easy access pockets so you can see where everything is. The 5 adjustable padded dividers can fit several lenses and beyond, but are removable if you need to pack more. Carry over your shoulder, cross body or on top of your suitcase.
Made with our exclusive Cambrio material. Vegan friendly, abrasion and water resistant
17” L x 6” W x 12” H
Dimensions, Gear & What you Get:
Overall measures 17” L x 6” W x 12” H
Weight: 3.8 Lbs.
Stone has Silver Hardware and Orange & Saddle have Gold Hardware
Storage & Pockets:
- 5 Padded & adjustable divider (with velcro) with 6 slots, removable from bag
- 2 front zipper pockets (5.5" x 5.5")
- 1 front slim zipper pocket (11” x 7.5”)
- 2 side open pockets (4.5” x 6”)
- 1 interior laptop divider (up to 15” laptop)
- 3 clear interior envelope pockets (3" x 5")
- 1 back convertible zipper pocket / slit for roller bag (10” L)
Gear Notes From Kelly:
- Robust size - I like this bag because it holds all of my gear when I’m doing a job. I use this as my haul-everything bag and then bring a smaller crossbody to keep the essentials on me while shooting.
- Pocket Organization - Libby’s pockets keep me organized while doing life & shooting. Back-up batteries, SD Cards, phone, keys never will be lost at the bottom of your bag again, well unless your husband moves it.
- Lens - Fits up to a 10" (spaces to hold 5 lenses)
- Camera - Holds a pro camera body or standard body + grip & a camera body with lens attached
- Laptop & tablet - special compartment for laptop (up to 15”) and back convertible magazine pocket fits a tablet (up to 10”)
- Double Shoulder straps (strap drop - 10”)
- Crossbody messenger strap - extendable to 50” L
Stone // Silver Hardware
Orange // Gold Hardware
Shadow // Gold Hardware
Saddle // Gold Hardware
Shipping & Returns:
We offer Free Shipping and Easy Returns & Exchanges on all orders (some exceptions apply, read below).
Delivery Methods - We have them all! Shipping rates vary from UPS to USPS (ground to next day), just put this in the cart & you’ll see!
Domestic Shipping - We ship your order the same day If you order before noon (EST) Mon - Fri from Jacksonville, FL
If an order is placed after noon it will be shipped the following day. You know what they say, “The early bird gets the...delivery”
We don’t ship on our days off so if you order a bag at 12:01 pm on Friday, it will be shipped on Monday.
Shipping companies don’t work weekends either. So for example, if you choose 2 day shipping ordering on Thursday you won’t get it until Monday. Same goes with Overnight, you’ll get it the next business day.
International shipping - want to know how much it costs? Calculate by adding this bag to the cart & see our shipping rates.
Be aware of customs!! They may require additional fees before releasing your goods, these aren’t from us so we don’t know the amount. If you don’t pay the customs or broker fees, you pretty much won’t get a bag. We also can’t track the return of your bag to us nor issue credits, sorry guys.
Shipping on average takes about 3 weeks (via USPS).
Returns & Exchanges
We want your experience to be exceptional! So if you are not happy with your Kelly Moore purchase, you can return or exchange your product, in perfect condition, within 10 days of receiving your bag. We only accept returns that were purchased from the Kelly Moore Bag Website, and no other retail location.
Please contact us at email@example.com to request a return. In the subject line, please include the word "return" AND your order number. In the email, please let us know why you want to return your product.
Once approved, please mail your bag to the address provided. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the bag back to us.
Please allow 2 weeks for your return to be processed and the funds to be refunded.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exchange. In the subject line, please include the word, "exchange" AND your order number.
Once approved, please mail your bag to the address provided. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the bag back to us. Once we receive your return, we will ship your new bag out to you. Kelly Moore Bag will cover the cost of shipping your bag to you.