Meet the Pilot, a reliable and durable backpack that will handle your gear mile after mile without killing your stride. With this one, you’re going places.
Trusty, true and ready to roll with all the adventures you can dream up, the Pilot backpack is a loyal companion. This backpack won’t weigh you down and can keep up with you on the trail holding more than just the essentials. The simple style, neutral tones and just-right size make it easy for a girl or a guy to wear without question.
The Pilot boasts all the great organizational essentials from our removable and adjustable dividers, to a wallet organizer pocket, not to mention a large laptop compartment (up to 15”). It has all you need with options to expand or minimize depending on what you need to carry. The inside drawstring closure lets you cinch the bag in size and the exterior leather flap lets you get in and out of the bag with ease thanks to the two magnetic straps. The Pilot can stand up on its own easily.
Unlike most of our bags, this has a top cover for the padded dividers allowing you to make a flat surface to pack more things on top of it. Or, remove all the dividers and fit even more inside this versatile backpack. The Pilot has built in padding on both the sides and the bottom of the bag in case of an emergency landing. This is our bag with the most full grain leather throughout. Although that may mean more scuffs and character, it is very durable and will only get more handsome with age. Called by some as their “favorite bag they’ve ever owned,” the pilot is like a smooth flight with an early arrival.
Made with durable canvas and Full grain leather.
**This leather scuffs easily, but we like character and natural markings after our leather has been used. Would you call someone damaged or flawed if they had wrinkles? ‘nuff said. **
13" L x 11.5" W x 17" H
Dimensions, Gear & What you Get:
Overall measures 13" L x 11.5" W x 17" H
Weight: 4.3 lbs
Antique Brass Hardware
Storage & Pockets:
- 4 Padded & adjustable dividers (with velcro) with 6 slots, removable from bag
- Front large wallet organizer pocket, includes Credit Card and CF slots (9” x 11”)
- Interior Zipper Pocket (7" x 6")
- 2 - interior envelope pockets (3.5" x 5")
- Interior Laptop Compartment (holds up to a 15”)
Gear Notes From Kelly:
- Cut the Bulk - Photography backpacks tend to be stiff and oversized with too many bells and whistles. This is a happy medium with all the essentials you’ll need for gear and compartments to organize without the ugly bulk.
- Easy Carry & Hands Free - The padded backpack straps are easy & comfortable to wear all day even if you have your bag packed out with gear; it’s a great choice for those of you with bad backs because it distributes weight nice and evenly.
- Lens - Fits up to a 13" (spaces to hold 6 lenses)
- Camera - Holds a pro camera body or standard body + grip OR a camera body with lens attached
- Bottles - Water bottles & baby bottles fit well (can hold up to 6)
- Laptop & Tablet - will hold several sizes of laptops up to a 15" Macbook Pro inside the laptop compartment larger laptops may fit alongside the padded dividers + most sized tablets.
Straps & Accessories:
- Adjustable and padded backpack straps (37" Length)
- Top Handle / Grab Strap (3” Strap drop)
- Divider wrap cover. When used makes a flat surface to pack more on top of your dividers
Returns & Exchanges
At We want your experience to be exceptional! So if you are not happy with your Kelly Moore purchase, you can return or exchange your product, in perfect condition, within 10 days of receiving your bag. We only accept returns that were purchased from the Kelly Moore Bag Website, and no other retail location.Return instructions: Please contact us at email@example.com to request a return. In the subject line, please include the word “return" AND your order number. In the email, please let us know why you want to return your product. Once approved, you will need to send your bag back to the address provided. For domestic orders we will email you a shipping label and cover the shipping costs. Sorry international customers, you’ll have to cover the shipping for your return. You should see your credit within 10 business days of receiving your return
If for any reason, you are not happy with your Kelly Moore Bag, you can exchange your product, in perfect condition, within 10 days of receiving your bag.
We only accept exchanges of bags that were purchased from the Kelly Moore Bag Website, and no other retail location. To request an exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the word, "exchange" in the subject line, as well as your order number.
Once we approve your exchange, you can mail your bag back to the address we provide. For domestic orders we will email you a return label and cover the shipping costs. For international orders you will be required to pay for the return shipping and reshipment.
Your Kelly Moore Bag is covered under a general manufacturer's warranty for 1 year from the date of your purchase. This warranty only includes defects in workmanship and manufacturing.
This warranty does not include scratches or tears of the surface of your bag due to misuse or abuse. This warranty does not include the wear of materials that may occur after extended use of the product. This warranty does not cover any loss of equipment or time. If the damage to your Kelly Moore Bag falls within our warranty, we will be happy to replace or repair your bag. We reserve the right to refuse warranty based on customer service discretion. Please note that we ONLY warranty bags purchased from approved retailers. You can see our full list of retailers at the link above.
To submit a warranty claim, please email us at: email@example.com. Include a photo of the damage, where your purchased your bag, your current address and phone number and the serial number found on the inside tag of your bag. If you purchased your bag from the Kelly Moore Bag website, please include your original order number. If you purchased your bag in a retail store, please include a copy of your original receipt.