Meet Austin. Mamma once said, “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” and the same goes with bags. Austin is much more than meets the eye at first glance.
Austin, TX, may seem like a quaint & cool college spot, but really it is vast, loud and well, proudly weird. Like this bag & it’s namesake, Austin is much larger and more marvelous than it may seem at first glance. This is our only bag without a dedicated top zipper closure, but hey, no need to flip. With a handy magnetic tab and a protective drawstring closure, your gear is not only safe but accessible to capture perfect shots in the nick of time.
She’s a great bucket bag style that offers so much more than your lost everything, fumbling around fashion bag. The Austin is perfect for exploring and sightseeing for hours on end (thanks to its lightweight frame) or for the hobby photographer who doesn’t have much gear to carry (yet). Surprisingly, this cross-body bag also fits way more than you think including 3 compartments for camera, lens and accessories thanks to the removeable divider with padding. Tablets and notebooks can tuck-in along the sides of the padded divider as well.
Austin maybe a bit weird, but she has loads of organizational bells and whistles. Boasting 7 pockets, one of which large enough to hold most tablets and 2 front zipper pockets for an extra battery pack or cell phone to stay safe as you dance in the streets, or um walk briskly to your next appointment. Carry over your shoulder or cross-body because it comes with two straps and they are both removable.
Made with our exclusive Cambrio material. Vegan friendly, abrasion and water resistant
12" L x 6" W x 11.5" H
Dimensions, Gear & What you Get:
Overall measures: 12" L x 6" W x 11.5" H
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Storage & Pockets:
- 2 Padded & adjustable dividers (with velcro) with 3 slots, removable from bag
- 2 Front Zipper Pockets (6.5” x 5”)
- Front Long slit envelope pocket - great for most tablets (9” x 6”)
- Back zipper pocket (6.5” x 5.5”)
- Interior zipper pocket (6" x 5")
- 2 Clear envelope slit pockets (3.5" x 4")
Gear Notes From Kelly:
- Partner for the Job - The Austin works great to pair with a larger bag (try The Libby 2.0 or Jude) for a shoot. Pack all your gear in the larger bag, then tote Austin cross-body as you shoot for the event. The 3 slots in the divider are enough to hold lenses with room to spare for the other essentials. The Austin is lightweight and will hold all you need without killing your back.
- Easy Access - The Austin is one of the easiest of our bags to get in and out of in a snap. With the magnetic strap closure it allows you to change a lens without the hassle.
- Lens - This bag can carry, up to a 10" lens, flash, phone, batteries and other accessories
- Camera - Holds a pro camera body or standard body + grip OR a camera body with lens attached
- Tablet - Carries up to a 10" tablet
- Removable Shoulder Strap 15" L (9” Strap drop)
- Removable Crossbody messenger strap - extendable to 46” L
Returns & Exchanges
At We want your experience to be exceptional! So if you are not happy with your Kelly Moore purchase, you can return or exchange your product, in perfect condition, within 10 days of receiving your bag. We only accept returns that were purchased from the Kelly Moore Bag Website, and no other retail location.Return instructions: Please contact us at email@example.com to request a return. In the subject line, please include the word “return" AND your order number. In the email, please let us know why you want to return your product. Once approved, you will need to send your bag back to the address provided. For domestic orders we will email you a shipping label and cover the shipping costs. Sorry international customers, you’ll have to cover the shipping for your return. You should see your credit within 10 business days of receiving your return
If for any reason, you are not happy with your Kelly Moore Bag, you can exchange your product, in perfect condition, within 10 days of receiving your bag.
We only accept exchanges of bags that were purchased from the Kelly Moore Bag Website, and no other retail location. To request an exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the word, "exchange" in the subject line, as well as your order number.
Once we approve your exchange, you can mail your bag back to the address we provide. For domestic orders we will email you a return label and cover the shipping costs. For international orders you will be required to pay for the return shipping and reshipment.
Your Kelly Moore Bag is covered under a general manufacturer's warranty for 1 year from the date of your purchase. This warranty only includes defects in workmanship and manufacturing.
This warranty does not include scratches or tears of the surface of your bag due to misuse or abuse. This warranty does not include the wear of materials that may occur after extended use of the product. This warranty does not cover any loss of equipment or time. If the damage to your Kelly Moore Bag falls within our warranty, we will be happy to replace or repair your bag. We reserve the right to refuse warranty based on customer service discretion. Please note that we ONLY warranty bags purchased from approved retailers. You can see our full list of retailers at the link above.
To submit a warranty claim, please email us at: email@example.com. Include a photo of the damage, where your purchased your bag, your current address and phone number and the serial number found on the inside tag of your bag. If you purchased your bag from the Kelly Moore Bag website, please include your original order number. If you purchased your bag in a retail store, please include a copy of your original receipt.