Christmas Traditions from our Team: Anna
There is something really unique about serving at a beautiful table. Maybe because it's not often we eat at one and they're usually saved for weddings and really special occasions. However, in my experience, a beautiful table brings something more than the satisfaction of good food. It evokes beauty and delights. Even after days of work in the kitchen, I feel refreshed sitting down to eat at a beautiful table. I know, I know, It seems like a lot of effort, but, it really doesn't take much money or time to do. Even you do not have a table, try this on your living room mantle, a buffet piece, behind a counter or anywhere in your home that needs some Christmas cheer! If you have some holiday memorabilia, this is great to add in as needed.
I hope you can use these tips on how to create a beautiful space for your Holiday parties!
May all your meals be Merry & Bright!
- One bunch fresh eucalyptus
- 5 White Hydrangeas
- Raw Burlap cut into half of the width of your table
- White Table cloths
- 8 Simple gold candelabras
- 8 White tall candles
- 5 Small pumpkins
- White Tempera paint
- Paint brush
2) Order eucalyptus & flowers in season from your local green house / florist
4) Add tablecloths & place runners on top, centered
5) Place your candelabras on your table first spacing evenly (remember, this does not have to be perfect to be beautiful!)
then, add in shorter strands building out a wide runner. I used some thin wire to attach stubborn pieces together to look nice, just walk the table, look at the greenery from all angles to make sure you didn't miss a spot!
8) Cut the Hydrangeas only leaving about an 1" on the stem so it can stand up well. Place on table